font bundles

Followers

Pinterest

Monday, August 30, 2010

WOW!

I checked out my GOOGLE ANALYTICS for my Etsy shop, and WOW!  It was through the roof.


Thanks for all of your visits!

Just wondering, all of you "Baby Mamas" out there, do you prefer a thin terry cloth type towel for drying off your baby after a bath, OR, would you like a thick fluffy, regular sized towel????
I need to make some of these for the ETSY shop, and I am not sure which way to go.  
If anyone would like to share their opinion, it would be MUCH appreciated!!



1 comment:

Janice said...

I personally (Mother of three)like heavy terrycloth! Thos cheesy thin ones don't keep them warm and get soaked way to fast and are always to small! I like the big thik towels made from thick terrycloth and have the hoods made from handtowels or facecloths? I am not sure which one! Great Shop and Great Blog! I wish I had little girls!! =)